Eye Associates of Southern California offers ophthalmic medical & surgical services for the entire family and for patients of all ages. Our practice is located in the breathtaking high desert community of Temecula, California, where “The sun breaks through the mist.” Our compassionate eye professionals and ophthalmologists hail from the most prestigious training institutions and perform the most modern optical care and surgical techniques. Use our website for the education of you and your friends. Make an appointment online or call us to get your personal consultation.
Do you have any of these symptoms or issues? Make an appointment online or call us for your personal consultation.
- Need new glasses or contact lens prescription
- Blurry vision
- Glare with bright lights and trouble with night driving
- Double vision
- Red eyes
- Itchy eyes
- Dry eyes
- Sensitivity to light
- Droopy eyelids
- Crossed eyes
The following dieseases may affect your vision and the health of your eyes. If you have one of the following diseases, then make an appointment online or call us for your personal consultation.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Taking medications for autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus
- Taking medications for migraine headaches
- Family history of glaucoma or certain ethnic groups should seek consultation:
o Age 20-29: Individuals of African descent or with a family history of glaucoma should have an eye examination every three to five years. Others should have an eye exam at least once during this period.
o Age 30-39: Individuals of African descent or with a family history of glaucoma should have an eye examination every two to four years. Others should have an eye exam at least twice during this period.
o Age 40-64: Every two to four years. Age 65 or older: Every one to two years.
- Family history of macular degeneratioin
If you have any of these symptoms, call our clinic so that we can rule out serious eye disease. Our caring staff will take prompt action to care for your vision.
- Eye trauma
- Sudden loss of vision
- Sudden onset of floaters
- Flashes of light
- Painful red eye
Other services we offer include:
- Routine eye care including fitting of glasses and contact lenses
- Modern cataract surgery with optional premium multi-focal lenses
- Refractive and LASIK surgery
- Oculoplastics surgery including blepharoplasty (eye lid lift), botox injections to remove wrinkles, and Latisse
- Glaucoma treatments and surgery
- Retinal medical and surgical treatments for diabetes, retinal tears & detachments, macular degeneration, and other diseases affecting the retina
- Ocular oncology
Click here to make your appointment to see us in our ophthalmology office in Temecula, CA.